Olaf Slime Recipe
- 2 bottles of refrigerated school glue
- 4-8 ounces of refrigerated liquid starch
- Optional- iridescent glitter
- Begin by refrigerating your glue and starch overnight. This step is crucial to getting the icy & frosty temperature that makes this flubber so unique and special.
- Once the ingredients are cold start by pouring the glue into the bowl
- Then slowly add the liquid starch & mix
- Slowly add more starch and continue to mix. Once the flubber begins to form have kids continue mixing with their hands
Mixing the ingredients is so fun! The glue and starch will be delightfully cold & squishy
- Continue to slowly add starch & mix until the desired consistency is reached. You can use less starch for a more slimy play material, or you can use more starch for a firmer, more flubber-like material
Rosie added a lot more starch to her bowl than Jewel
She loved playing & exploring with her icy cold FROSTY FLUBBER
And Jewel loved her slimier version of OLAF GOO
Olaf SLIME is easy to make & so very fun. It is delightfully cold and icy and irresistible to touch just like my girls imagine Olaf to be. Once the FLUBBER is mixed you can add glitter to make it sparkle if desired. Add Winter play animals, Frozen figures, or snowflake cookie cutters to extend the fun.
My girls have played with their Olaf SLIME several times since we first made it, and they have found all sorts of ways to play!
Tips & Storage: If your flubber is too sticky add more starch. If it is stringy add a touch more glue. It really is a very forgiving recipe. Store the flubber in a zip seal bag in the fridge, and it will be delightfully cold each time kids go to play with it. The flubber will be good for several months and really doesn't spoil.
Other Activities to Try: