Here I have compiled my very favorite slow cooker recipes. These recipes are all really easy and HEALTHY! Like most moms I want to raise healthy kids, and these recipes help me to do just that. My kids really enjoy these dinners, which is always a win as well!
Easy & Healthy
Crock Pot Recipes
- Healthy Zesty Chicken Tacos These tacos taste amazing, and they are super healthy. They are also really easy to prepare, making them a go-to recipe for this busy and tired mama.
- Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast This recipe is so easy, and the pork literally falls apart once cooked. The flavor is amazing, it takes less than five minutes to prepare, and you most likely have all of the necessary ingredients right in your pantry.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts Toss the chicken in the crock pot, sprinkle some seasoning, and walk away. It can't be that easy, can it? Pretty much! These chicken breasts come out so flavorful and tender, too!
- Super Easy Skinny Veggie Crock Pot Lasagna My kids love this dish, and it is loaded with healthy vegetables! It tastes so delicious you would never know it though. It takes minutes to put together in the crock pot, and it makes the whole house smell amazing. A house full of aroma is one of my favorite things about using the crock pot!
- Crock Pot Balsamic Roast Easy, healthy, & delicious! That pretty much sums up this recipe. Oh, and the best part is that we always have left overs after making this recipe, which leads to delicious roast beef sandwiches for upcoming lunches.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken This is no ordinary lemon chicken. It tastes amazing and fills the whole house with the most delightful aroma. I make this at least twice a month, sometimes more!
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken This was one of the first slow cooker recipes that I learned how to make, and it is still a favorite! If you like balsamic vinegar you will LOVE this dish! It is easy as well, which is really a requirement for me.
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken This dish has all the taste & flavor of Mexican cuisine with a third of the calories and fat of many other dishes. It is easy enough to prepare, and of course delicious!
- Slow Cooker Spicy Orange Beef With this recipe you may not order Chinese take-out again! One thing I love about using my slow cooker is that you can easily turn an inexpensive cut of meat into a tender & delicious meal. This spicy beef dish does exactly that!
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken If you like spicy this dish is for you! I love spicy food, and luckily for me my kids do, too. You only need three ingredients to make this dish, and it tastes amazing! It is relatively healthy, too.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Meatloaf This is a healthier version of a classic favorite. I make this often, especially during the colder months.
- Slow Cooker Cilantro-Lime Chicken This recipe isn't quite as healthy as most of the others on this list, but I think it still fits the bill, and it is so delicious!
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas This recipe couldn't be easier. This is my go-to on the busiest of days.
- Honey-Garlic Chicken I just love the flavor combination of honey & garlic. You most likely have everything needed for this recipe right in your pantry, too!
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken This recipe is similar to the honey-garlic chicken recipe above, but they are different enough, and my family loves them both!
I hope your family enjoys these recipes as much as we do!
Follow our Food for Thought Pinterest board for tons more great recipes!